Friday, April 2, 2010

I BECAME DIDI'S HUSBAND

Leave a Comment
We both went into bathroom, and Anuradha, my didi, pissed in front of me, while I watched her piss and touched her breasts.We took a bath together soaping and fondling each other lovingly. I loved my didi. I had become a husband from a brother. Our roles had been switched.

"Bhaiya, I am your wife now...Let me cook for my PATI DEV. You dont only fuck your hubby, you do everything for him, leet me touch tyour feet PATI DEV!" She bent down and touched my feet. She went into the kitches. All the time she was cooking, I kept spanking her ass cheeks, touching her clit, twisting her nipples. I also brought a mangalsutra and made my sister wear it and then filled her maang with sindoor. All this time we were naked. We ate together, my sister sitting on my naked thigh. After finishing eating, we went to bed, hand in hand.

"What does my new husband want to do with me now. Bhaiya I need your love. I am dying for my brother's love. My cheating husband has opened my eyes and I can see clearly who loves me and who doesnt. After all blood is blood. Bhaiya, I am your bride. Take me to bed and be my groom. Mujhe apni dulhan bana lo bhaiya." My sister looked good enough to eat. I went to my naked bride. She opened her arms to embrace her DULHA and I entered her embrace to hug my wife. My sister was so beautiful. so bloody sexy. She wore my mangalsutra which hung from her neck, kissing her boobs.

"Meri biwi, meri behna, tum kitni sundar ho, mujhe tera poyar chahiye Anu. Let me kiss your breasts. These precious globes of white meat are now mine, sister. I wish to suckle on your chuchis, your nipples are mine. Didi mujhe apni chuchi chus lene do. Let me drink your milk. Let me suck your boobs my darling sister. I love you more than any one else in this world." I kissed her nipples and she gasped gor breath,"Ahhhh brother kiss them. Ohhh beta chus lo maa ki chuchi. Anuradha teri maa bhi hai, beahn bhi aur biwi bhi. Lo beta, meri chuchi par tera hak hai, chus issko beta, pee le maa ka doodh."

I kissed those lovely nipples and ran my fingers in the hairy bush between her legs. My sister had closed her eyes in lustful pleasure. The realisation that we were comitting a horrible sin, increased our lust and pleasure. My lund ewas hitting my stomach as it was hard as a rock. "Sister, hold your Bhaiya's lund. Your Bhaiya is dying for your hands to touch his taboo cock. My lovely sister is the reason of my hard cock. Your hairy pussy is all my cock needs, desires and aims at in this life. My sister has become my bride. My didi is my most precious dulhan. Didi hold my cock, hold your SUHAAG. Anuradha my cock, my LUND is your Suhaag, allow me to kiss my dulhan, your choot, meri behna."

My darling behna spread her lovely thighs to her new husband. I bent and kissed her pussy covered ith thick black hairs. Her pussy lips were swoollen from the furious fucking my lund had given her a while ago. I buried my nose in her bush. My sister's cunt bush smelt so sweet. She clamped her thighs on my head as if my sister did not want me to be away even for a moment. I tasted her slty wetness and my mouth was filled by her cunt meat. She said," Bhai chat lo meri choot, pee lo meri chut ka ras. Drive you tongue into my cunt brother. You horny wife is hot for you bhaiya, chod dalo meri choot ko."

She caught my cock in her hand and moved its skin up and down and bent down to kiss away a drop of pre cum with the tip of her tongue. Her cunt juice was flowing on my chin as I gulped her juice. We were gone into an automatic and incestuous 69. "Suck my cock, wife, lick my lund. I love your lips on my cock. Make it wet with your honey my lovely sister." She licked my balls and sucked on my hard cock. My bride had a mouth as tight as choot and I fucked her mouth.

Then I asked my sister turned wife to ride me," I want my bride to ride her bhaiya's lund. Look at my lund as a horse. Ride it didi. A dulha rides a mare in marriage. I want my bride to ride a horse, my loda is your ghoda, behna, ride it, ride me. I want to see you hump my cock. I want to see my cock go into my sister's holy cunt. Your evil brother has made your cunt his own. I want to see your tits bounce and jiggle as my sister fucks her bhai/pati. Come on didi, lets complete the ritual of this incestuos marriage. Be my wife didi."

My didi obeyed my command. She straddled me, spreading her lovely thighs and lowering her lovely cunt on my cock. Her hungry choot swallowed my cock as my sister guided my lund into her wet choot," Ahhhhhhhh brother fill my choot with your meat.....fuck me dear bhaiya......ram your lund into my choot....your wife is begging you to fuck her hard......fill her choot with your seed....make me pregnat....fill my womb with your brotherly seed.....cup my sisterly boobs....fuck your sisterly wife.....be the father of my child....father my child bhaiya....sow your incest seed in your didi's choot....your lund is filling me...ohhh fuck meee."

Anuradha was bringing her cunt heavily on my cock and I was lifting my ass to get full entry into my new dulhan's choot. I held her ass to bring her closer to my fucking lund," Didi bahut khush ahi mera lund teri choot mein ghuss kar.....you are my loving bride.....my lovely sister who is my bride......move faster didi...fuck you husband....be mother to my children...bear my kids didi....let us be parents of our children....apne dulhe ko chodo didi...you are so tight....fuck meee."

I cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. My didi bounced on my cock as if she could not get enough of my prick. I pushed a finger into her tight asshole which made her hump even faster. My cock was touching her womb. She was panting like a horse as I fucked her." Didi you have not only made me your PATI, you have made me your lover, your incest fucker a real BEHNCHOD, PATI. When you bear a child, I will be the father as well as a MAMA. Didi make me father your child, I shalll love the child as the gift of our secret marriage."

Didi was not listening to me. She was in the throes of ecstasy. Her cunt was flowing with her juice which was running down my cock and was making my pubic hairs wet. I was in heaven, fucking my wife. My balls felt rising jism to my cock. I lost control over my body as cum spurted from my balls. My sister was always cumming in streams." Ohhhh didi, I ma cumming, feel my hot cum in your choot, feel my seed enter your womb, ohhh fuck I am cumming in my sister's choot. My lund was shooting a fountain of cream into my sister's choot as she bucked on my cock. My sister's choot clutched at my cock like a sleeve. I continued to fuck till last drop of my jism had been sent into Anu's cunt. Anuradha fell forward on my chest, her tits crushing my chest and my hands still gripped her lovely ass." I think you have sown your seed in me, Bhaiya, you have fathered my child in my womb, I LOVE YOU BHAIYA." she said and hugged me tight

0 comments:

Post a Comment